Optic AI or Not is a AI tool that uses AI-generated images. It can scan images and tell users whether or not they have been generated by AI with an accuracy of 95%.
Optic AI or Not can identify images made by Stable Diffusion, MidJourney, DALL-E, GAN and other AI image Generator.
Optic AI or Not Uses
Optic AI or Not is useful for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Identifying fake news and misinformation
- Protecting intellectual property
- Detecting deepfakes and other forms of synthetic media
- Verifying the authenticity of digital content
How to use Optic AI or Not?
Optic AI or Not Telegram Bot free:
- To use Optic AI or Not, simply upload an image or enter a URL to an image.
- The tool will then scan the image and provide a result in less than a second.
The result will indicate whether the image is likely to be AI-generated or not.
Optic AI or Not is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to be able to identify AI-generated images. It is easy to use and provides accurate results.